Monday, August 07, 2006

Getting stuff done.

Weekends are too short - I guess they always have been. They feel a lot shorter to me though when I know that I am going to be away from home for 5 days. There are so many things I would like to get done at home - leisure things, fix the house up things, clear out junk things, etc., etc. But there are just so many of them that I just know that some of them will never get done - and that irks me somewhat.

So, I've got two weeks off work coming up at the end of August and that means I will have more time to "get stuff done". And so, I will try to get some of my non-work things done. The challenge is to come up with a prioritised, realistic list that doesn't end up with me needing another holiday after my, erm, holiday.

More on this as my thoughts develop - or alternatively a post in early September simply saying "Doh!".

In other news - considering today was Monday, it was not a bad day at all.

No comments: