Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ready ...

... am I ever? Ready. Yes I am. For what you ask? For a break from work. I have 3 more days at work this week (like most people I suppose) and then I have 2 whole weeks of not being at work. I am really looking forward to it. I plan to turn relaxation into an artform. I have no clue how yet - but, hey, a plan is a start.

As previously blogged, I also want to get some stuff done this holiday too. Not so much that I need a holiday when I get back to work - but enough so that I don't just think "So What!?" at the end of it. Things that are on my mind include CD collection sort out, tidy up the computer room (including throwing out some more stuff), teaching Marie all about ebay muhahahaha, doing some photography, doing some cooking (again), reading some books, drinking some wine, etc.

No comments: